[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Bye People's Of The Once Good Kreatious! - Banned D:

Bye People's Of The Once Good Kreatious! - Banned D:

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Bye People's Of The Once Good Kreatious! - Banned D:

by Damek928 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:10 pm

So It Has Come To My Attention That My Other Goodbye Post Was Locked So I Decided I Ought To Make A New One Which Is What This Is Supposed To Be...

A Long Long Time Ago On A Server Far Far Away (Kreatious In 1.1-1.7 Beta) I Landed At A Server Spawn New To The Playing Of "Vanilla Minecraft" I Did What Any "Hardcore PvPer" Would Do. I Ran Far Far Away To The Corner Of The Map And Dug To Bedrock. There I Made My New Base. I Started Up A Wheat Farm, And A Strip Mine. Before Long I Had Tons Of Diamond And Iron. 1 Week Later My Friend Logged On. He Brought Me To A Small City Where 4 Others I Know Irl, Along With Some Other Randies. He Gave Me A Place In His Backyard To Build My House. I Decided I Would Use All The Cobblestone I Had Gathered And Made A Huge Tower. Then I Made An Even Bigger Wheat Farm And Cactus Farm. One Day I Brought Back Some Sheep To The House And We Used There Wool To Make A Design On My Friends Floor. I Guess Unboxermail Thought It Was A Swastika Because He Permabanned My Friend. He Also Stole All His Diamonds And Burned The Rest Of His Stuff. So Life Continued On Playing With The Rest Of My Friends. Finally I Decided I Wanted To Make A Huge Castle So I Moved Far Out Again And Built A Castle. I Then Made A Rail All The Way Back To The City. Before Long I Started Becoming Richer On The Server. Thats When I Bought A Lot On A Cruise Ship Owned By Lavakillen And H1wilson. That Is Where I Met My Friend Purematt. He Had A Lot On The Same Ship. He Brought Me Back To His Other House And Showed Me Around. I Really Liked His Mob Grinder He Had Made So He Said He Would Help Me Make One. For The Next Month We Worked On It. By This Time It Was 1.6. I Was Getting Lots Of Gunpowder, Bones, Arrows, String, And Feathers. Yes Zombies Once Dropped Feathers. Well Anyways I Ended Up Buying A Lot In Lava City With 5 Stacks Of TNT. There I Made A House And Took Part In The Spleef Games. I Even Ended Up Winning Some :D I Also Finally Got Teamspeak And A Mic To Talk To The Other People On The Server. Some Time Down The Line I Had Learned That Even When PvP Was Off You Could Still Shoot People With Arrows. Since I Had So Many Arrows Which You Needed Since The Bows Were Rapid Fire, I Decided To Take One With Me. Thats When I Found Someone Claiming To Be A Griefer. I Took Out My Bow And Killed Them. They Had Tons Of Diamond Stuff On Them So I Felt So Lucky. Thats When I Met Gogyst. He Told Me If I Gave Him All The Diamond Stuff He Wouldnt Ban Me. I Was Like Okay What Ever You Are Just A Bribing Mod But Take It. A Few Days Later Is When I Met Zerg! I Was AFK In My Mob Grinder Like Usual When He Showed Up And Started Shooting Me With Arrows Until It Didnt Work Anymore And By Didnt Work I Mean He Fixed It :/ Well Anyways 1.7 Came Out So I Started Making Traps With Pistons :D It Was Quite Fun. I Even Moved Into A Small Town Close To Spawn So I Could Make A Shop. That Town Was Called Monkeypo. In That Town I Met Some New Friends, Pyrus, Dane, And Kyro. I Built A Little House By Them Where I Made A Doorbell Trap :D When They Hit The Doorbell Arrows Would Shoot Them! Not Long After I Heard That 1.8 Was Coming Out! I Was So Excited. Then I Heard The Map Was Being Reset Which Made Me Think Of Leaving. Then I Thought Of All The Stuff On The Server And How I Could Be One Of The People To Make These Things. Not Much Longer After The 1.8 Map Came Out. Every One Called It The Temp Map Because After The Full Release Of The Game We Were Getting A New Map Again But We Could Keep Our Stuff! So I Started Making Some Farms To Get Food. I Also Went Mining To Find The Rare Melon And Pumpking Seeds That Came Out In The New Update! After Finding Some I Made A Huge Melon/Pumpkin Farm. I Also Decided To Make A Mob Grinder Like The One I Made With Purematt. I Got Tons Of Gunpowder And Stuff From It, Including The New Rotten Flesh. Before Long I Saw A House Being Built By Me. The People Building It Were Mccoy, Stormstriker, And Mrman. I Talked To Them A Lot And Thats When Mccoy Told Me He Would Vote For Me To Be Vtn! I Thought That Would Be Really Cool. When The New Map Was Made I Helped Out With Building The Spawn. For The Most Part I Worked On Building The Redroad Which It Where I Found The Spot I Wanted To Make My New City. I Also Dug Out Most Of The Spawn Holes For The Shops And Stuff With The TNT I Got On The Temp Map. Before Long The Map Was Done And People Started Moving In. I Also Moved In With My 84 Chests Full Of Items. Note That 6 Of The Chests Were Full Of Cake :) Well Anyways I Worked On My City And Finally Finished It With The Help Of Mccoy, Mrman, Stormstriker, Cjuicebox, And Saha. We Named The City Stoneforge And Started Selling Lots To People. Not Knowing What To Do Next I Worked On A Large Wheat Farm In The Desert. Still The Largest On The Server To This Day. I Heard Of A City Named Dragonsreach Which Had One Of The New End Portals In It. I Also Heard That Zeenoo Had Found The Other Close To My City. He Sold It To Make If I Promised To Fix It Up And Make It Public Which I Did. I Also Went To The Nether And Made A Blaze Farm Which I Shared With Some Of My Other Friends. Before Long I Was Getting Bored So I Started Wondering Around And I Found A House Not Far From My City. I Got Some Of My Friends Together And We Egged There House. They Didnt Really Like It :P Later On The People We Egged Became Our Friends (Littleaisan And Mlt). Things Went Back To Normal Working On The City. Thats When I Saw A Youtube Video Of An Enderman Grinder. I Went To Work On Making One. It Was The First In The End. I Then Sold Access To It For 1 Diamond Block. I Got So Many People To Buy Access And So Much XP To Enchant All The Stuff I Wanted. Thats When Villagers Came Out And The Map Expanded. I Went Far Out And Found Villagers. I Then Brought Them Back To My City Over A Long Rail Line. 10 Hours And 6000 Blocks Of Rail Later I Got Them To The City. I Kept Them In Storage For The Update When You Could Breed Them And Trade With Them. I Decided To Open A Shop Up At Spawn And Sell Food And Some Other Items. Then I Made A Record Farm And Started Getting Records To Sell. I Realized I Was Almost Out Of TNT And That Mob Grinders Didnt Work Anymore So I Was Sad About It D: After A Few Weeks A Shop Opened Up By Me Selling All Different Colors Of Wool. He Was Getting So Many Diamonds So I Decided To Do The Same Thing. I Went Far Out And Found Sheep Then Made A Huge Sheep Farm. I Got Chests Of Wool. I Decided To Make An Airship And Use The Wool For The Balloon. I Also Made And FBI Base Out There Too. Which I Thought Looked Pretty Cool. Then The Update Came Out! I Made A Fake Village Behind My City And Opened It Up To Buy Access To The Villager Trading Center! I Made So Many Diamond Off It. I Also Made An Iron Golem Farm To Get Iron! I Expanded My Shop At Spawn To Sell All Wool, Records, Food, And A Ton Of Other Items. I Saw That People Were Pvping At Spawn A Lot And I Wanted To Join Since I Had A Lot Of Stuff. So I Started To PvP. I Made Tons Of Potions At My FBI Base. I Had 20+ Chests Of Them! I Was Thinking Of What I Could Make Next To Make More Money. Thats When I Came Up With Wall-E's Shop. I Started Work On The Shop With The Help Of Squaredot and Sonic. Other People That Helped Got A Free Shop And Then I Started Selling Shops Not Long After. They Were Cheaper And Bigger Than Spawn Shops So People Started Moving In! Sonic, Squardot, And I Split The Income. I Then Decided To Move My Villagers To The Shop As Well On The Top Floor! I Started Making Even More Money From It! Not Long After I Made A Tunnel From My Shop To Spawn To Use During PvP To Hide. I Started Making Tunnels Everywhere Under Spawn! Most Are Still There Today. I Even Made A Secret Entrance Into The Floating Island! I Had Gotten Vtn By This Time So I Heard Of The Plan To Reset The Map! I Was Really Mad. Then I Heard That They Were Just Going To Make A Second Map! I Thought That Would Be Cool. One Of My Friends (Vini) Was Making A Sky City Though Just Before The Map Reset. I Decided To Buy A Lot. I Made A Secret Drop Into The Ocean Where I Made A Vault. It Was Locked With A Password Door And Armed With Many Traps. I Decided To Organize And Store All My Stuff There. I Made More Rooms To It Where I Had Hidden Doors. I Then Made A Huge Dome Under The Water! Zerg Came To Visit Me Often And I Made Him A Swimming Pool :D I Also Went To The Nether And Got Wither Skulls To Make Beacons! I Got 11 Beacons Total! Then The New Map Came Out! I Worked On The Spawn With The Others And Even Built A Tower Defense Arena. When Spawn Was Done I Took The Things I Could And Found A Nice Jungle. I Dug Down And Planned Out My New House. I Went Caving And Got Stuff To Enchant Some Diamond Picks. I Started Work On Digging Out My New House. I Built An Iron Golem Farm Too! I Also Went To The Nether To Work On A New Wither Skeleton Farm! Then Came The Time I Could Get My Stuff. I Put 5 Of My Beacons In The Middle Of My House So I Could Get All The Effects! I Also Gave Some To My Friends! I Then Built A New Shop In The End Where I Sold A Lot Of Stuff. I Played For A While But Started Getting Bored. I Started Going Around And Trolling People And Building Traps To Kill Them :) I Realized Most Of The Old Players I Once Played With Had Left. I Finally Started Playing Less Too. Now I Am Here Today Typing This Because All I Am Trying To Say Is That I Am Leaving The Server Because Its Not As Fun As It Once Was 2 Years Ago. I Will Still Visit Once And A While But When I Do I Usually Troll Around With People :) I Guess That Might Be Why Most Of The Staff Don't Like Me. I Understand Though. Thats Why I Left. So Yeah. Ummm. Bye.
Last edited by Damek928 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Damek928
Resident

Re: Bye People's Of The Once Good Kreatious!

by 007coolcube » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:19 am

Oh the glory.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

Re: Bye People's Of The Once Good Kreatious! - Banned D:

by masy1 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Not sure if I should be proud or disappointed that I read all of that.
masy1
Veteran Donor

by comedian14 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Bai Damek sad to see you not trollin on kreatious no more :( Twas quite funny, but anyway, have fun being #1 in HG wins :d

PS: Dach is eZ randy, I beat him in pvp a lot.
PSS: <- heh, looks like piss.
comedian14
Resident

by NoMa187 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:07 am

I do not agree with this descision Damek. I hope you will still be unbanned.
NoMa187
Veteran

by shawjun628 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:28 pm

I broke into your house.
shawjun628
Resident

by Damek928 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:47 am

Damek928
Resident

by shawjun628 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:01 pm

shawjun628
Resident

by danecookmaxhawk » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Bye damek D: :roll:
danecookmaxhawk
Resident

by jbige7 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:41 pm

damek, stop being an attention whore. you said you were leaving, and now you're writing another ban appeal. just leave already, you're banned and done.
-Jordan
jbige7

Next

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices