Aww Jeez.

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Aww Jeez.

by Irish_Ninja » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:18 am

Looks like this is it for this old chap. In 6 hours, I'll be on my way to base for my out-processing, then leaving for Basic Training Wednesday morning. So in case I don't get a chance to post any updates between then and now, I'll go ahead and post this now.

By no means is this a 'goodbye.' It's really more of a 'see you guys in a few months,' sort of thing. I have no intention of leaving for good; I will be back, even if just for Chat and Forum purposes. (Although, I do imagine I'll build a thing or two when I'm back, as well.)

It's been a good run, and I've enjoyed my time here.

It's a long list, but I'll try to say something for everyone I talk to regularly (Or past friends). Forgive me if I leave you out; it doesn't mean you're not important, it just means there are a lot of names, and it's 12:30 am.

-Zerg: You've run a great server all this time. Keep it up, so I'll have somewhere to come back to after training.
-Purebo: I know you're not a regular anymore, but you were a cool guy back in the day, and you built some pretty awesome stuff.
-Feir: Oh boy, here we go. You, sir, are a pretty damn snazzy guy. I know you had a falling-out on the server, but please do keep in touch. Hopefully I'll see you when I come back.
-Mccoy: You're in a different timezone than me, but when I had more time on my hands, we had some good times.
-Arjan: Been good talking to you about all the weird stuff we talked about.
-Neko: Same goes for you, mah boi. I expect to see a lot of cool new knives and swords added to the collection when I return.
-Kieran: You crazy, man. You crazy.
-Wicklow: You won't see this, but yours was the first youtube series of the server I ever saw. Didn't know you too well though.
-Ric: They're up to something. I know they're up to something. They're trying to take away our love. You can't let that happen.
-Zaqwsxz: This guy, right here. I know you left a while back, for the most part. But, man, keep being a boss.
-Sonic: Even though you have a screechy bat voice, you're still a bro. Keep being a bro.
-Veilan: I don't see much of you anymore, but you're a cool guy.
-OWCA: Learned a bunch from you, and we had some good times.
-Snakejay: The cool guy with the Link skin. You're also not on here anymore, but cheers anyway.
-Cruiser: Time-zone differences or just schedule conflicts. We don't talk as much as we used to, and that makes one a sad panda.
-Squaredot: Another cool dude. Keep being a cool dude, wherever you are.
-Aquad: This guy also. We had some times, man. A lot of times. Been great talkin to you all this time, and glad you stuck around for so long.
-Damek: We don't agree on a lot of things, but I'll admit, you do have some cool redstone builds.
-Zeenoo: You silly troll, you. Been a big help to the server, and all of us in it.
-Pyrus: It's getting hard to think of original sayings now... So keep being a boss, bruddah.
-Bunneh: Haven't seen ya too much lately. Not sure if you quit or not, but you've been a cool guy.
-Vini: Keep up the cool builds. And keep being awesome. That's all.
-Follet8: Cool guy. Haven't seen him in a while.
-Coolcube: They're mine. And don't you try to steal them while I'm gone. They're tagged, just so you know. I will know.
-Eyewhin: You're awesome. I'm really shocked that you never became vtn. Maybe that may change before I'm back. Crossing my fingers.
-Aceflamingo: You were a grade A troll. I know your goal was to waste our time, become mass-disliked, and cause an uproar in the community, and you did that with flying colors. (See, I can say something nice about anyone)
-Carl: You silly New Zealander. Thanks for LotR, buddeh. XD
-Zuko: Also a cool guy.
-Infamous: ^
-Icefang: Nicefang, Spicefang, Ricefang, Twicefang, MiceLiceVicefang. You are a cool gent. You best still be here when I'm back
-Galleno: Totally pimp dude.
-SDOR3: Also a pimp with loads of swag. May the Shrek be with you.
-Gigglo: Mah boi. That's all I can say.
-Ronvinkwan: Awesome character right here.
-Eiffel: I'm getting lazy with these now. You're cool though, and you know that, so it's alright.
-Morpher: For some reason your name reminded me of a penguin just now, and it made me lol a little.
-Hobbes2718: You know who you are, you fiesty beast, you. Tell the group Hello for me, and I'll be having you post my mailing address here.
-Warkrank: Thanks for all the advice on military stuff. You're a chill guy, and a great mod.
-Nezark: Another cool guy and awesome mod.
-Equinox: You're awesome. Don't you ever forget that.
-Comedian: Mr. Joker. You're always a joy to talk to.
-Snowbrrd: You impress me with your builds. You're a natural; keep it up.
-Fishhuman: Is he a fish, or is he a Human? Who knows, that's the fun.
-Sxkfrvr: Really didn't start talking much until Teamspeak. Always good to talk to you. Stay awesome
-SatansSprite: Same goes for you. Hopefully you'll stick around, because I can see you being vtn one day as well.
-Skyxkai: Because you and sxk have very VERY similar names, it was hard to tell when you were talking. You've always seemed a good guy though.

I know I missed some people. Maybe because of nicknames, maybe because I accidentally scrolled past your name. But to anyone I missed, I'm sorry I missed you, but you were not forgotten.

That all being said, hope you all the best on here. Keep the server alive, and I'll see you all in a few months.
And on a side note, I'll be having Hobbes2718 post a mailing address on my behalf, when I get one. Feel free to send mail, and I will write back. Please don't send anything but mail. Packages such as food, or other items may get me into trouble, and may be thrown out.

~Cheers everyone
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Re: Aww Jeez.

by iExspee » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 am

Well Irish, it's been great having you on this amazing server. I am sad you're leaving but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Have fun and we'll see you when you get back.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by zuko135 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 am

Have a great time, and ill see you when you get back! And I was also thinking about what you are doing! After high school I am joining the marines though!
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by 007coolcube » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:53 am

D: why did u have to go along and tag them. Godamit.
How am I meant to get one now? -.-
Mm hmm.. Ill get me a fiine one.. Hmm...

Uhh sorry..mind kinda took over there. Dont ask where it was going to.

Anyway, Irish, i look forward to seeing you when u get back, and im sure you will have many stories to tell. ;)
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by pyrusbrawler30 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:01 am

Irish, best of luck out there! put in a few hits for me! Can't wait to have you come back. take care.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by Nahuda » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Bye Irish! D: It'll be different without you around, see you in a bit!
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by modded_pizza » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:47 pm

bai, we will miss you D:

...i really shouldve talked to you more often :/
ctzn?! i think not :I
modded_pizza

by snowbrdd » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Bai. Don't tax yourself too much!
I'll see ya around.
snowbrdd
Donor

by SonicFF7 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:42 am

Bye Irish! Hope you learn a lot over the time, and come back with even more knowledge for us. Ciao!
Be looking for my letters by the way. =]
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by Icefang113 » Wed May 01, 2013 3:03 am

It was good playing with you, Irish. I wish you the best of luck out there. =)

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

Next

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices