Formal Goodbye

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Re: Formal Goodbye

by TheOWCA » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:35 am

Grape, knowing you since near the beginning of kreatious has made us somewhat close friends. When you moved onto mod when i was still a resident made it less likely for our talks, but they would come around every once in a while. When the split came around it all fell apart and we grew farther and farther apart untill we never really saw each other anymore. So as we move on, we no longer see each other. Even in your absence, i will still have you in my thoughts. Goodbye grape, my dear friend, may we meet again soon.

P.S. That's Jacksellington, similar suits but different faces... but i wouldn't have mind being the one it that bed ;)
TheOWCA

Location: with all the CAL-I-FOR-NIA girls, they're all so wonderfuul!

by stormstriker » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:25 am

Wow ... this has resurfaced some great memories...
Grape I don't' know if you'd remember me because there was quite a large group on kreatious back then, but I remember giving wool to that giant ship project! This reminded me of great friends like cardsmen and great mods of old, and also the togetherness of the server before - well, I don't need to explain. I also know I'm a little late with this reply, but I have not been on in months. But I'd like to thank you for writing this, because it shows me how much kreatious means to me. -stormstriker
Creeper's are hating, so they just rage, and then i kill them :D
stormstriker
Donor

by jack_addy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:23 am

Wow... look how many memories kreatious holds. What a great mc server.

jack_addy

by stormstriker » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 pm

I doubt grape would've banned someone for no reason... plus, there were always ban appeals back then... dun rage in grape's goodbye post pl0x
Creeper's are hating, so they just rage, and then i kill them :D
stormstriker
Donor

Previous

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices