Conflicts with staff & lost in interest of minecraft.

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Conflicts with staff & lost in interest of minecraft.

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:56 am

Hello. As many of you know, I have had quite a history of having conflicts with the server staff here. I feel that they are basically giving me hell because they can. Nothing I can do about it. Pedophiles like Zeenoo and Feir do it to troll children that play on here. Nothing I can do. Over the past two years here, I had lost interest in Minecraft itself. I had one on the last 2 months when I had said I was leaving to socialize with people I liked, not really playing the game itself. I really liked this server and it's vanilla-style. But as months passed, increasing trouble and conflicts with staff resulted in bans. It began interfering with the fun I had talking to people on here. Furthermore, I began to see unreasonable power abuse of the staff for personal benefit/ issues, which the staff still denies is true. I don't want to argue any further with stubborn corrupt staff. They just will not listen and they just give excuses for the bans they dish out. I got banned by Arjan for one day for "being a nuisance". I don't like the confronting aggressive behavior the staff use on some players of the server. I am not here to argue, Nor do I want to see any kind of negative comment by any staff member on here. I really enjoyed my time on here with others and making friends on here.-Alan
alan_x_zhu

Re: Conflicts with staff & lost in interest of minecraft.

by Zeenoo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:01 am

Alan, the fact that you can make such a disgusting claim about people so lightheartedly shows that you have no place in any social community whatsoever. As such, I have banned you for two weeks and will be consulting with zerg and the rest if the staff to see if any further action should be taken.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Also, I'm locking this topic to prevent any unnecessary gravedancing. Please let the staff handle this one.
Zeenoo

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices