Why did Krisst leave ?

Why did Krisst leave ?

by coestarfan899 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:24 am

why did krisst leave was he mad lets share why we think we left on this forum
coestarfan899

Re: Why did Krisst leave ?

by Shadowofrsr » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:28 am

My opinion? He bailed because he was afraid and weak and refused to argue anymore so he turned the server off and vanished with all of the donations.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by SonicFF7 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:34 am

No... Him and Zerg couldn't agree so he just left. Yes he did leave with the donations. I wouldn't say he was weak... XD
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by bossman1113 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:26 am

Zerg and Krisst couldnt see Eye-To-Eye, and many players began to bump heads with Krisst. Krisst then shutdown the forums and server after discussing it with the small number of people who supported him, and recreated the forums to their liking. Zerg, in return, revived the server and created this forum. The revived server then directed confused players to the play.kreatious.net server.

In my opinion, Krisst wasnt up for the job of pleasing everyone or at least the majority of the server. He forgets that the server may be owned by him but the PLAYERS pay for the server. He ignored our wishes, and stepped on many toes, which he then became the least liked owner.

Krisst had full right to shut down the server, but how he went about it was unfair and immature. And then he planted this nasty lie that zerg ruined the server with some of his new crew.
bossman1113
Veteran

Return to Archives