[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - District 4: Elemental City

District 4: Elemental City

District 4: Elemental City

by TheOWCA » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:48 am

soo yah.. we are continuing with what we had been planning to do before krisst left us.
I wil need those who wish to help to re-apply since i dont have the names writen down somewhere.
If you wish to apply, post below or tell me (TheOWCA) in-game
Those who work enough will get a reserved lot in their desired area and dias depending on how much you did.

here is the link to the old forums post: http://kreatious.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... =elemental

Coords of plot of land for build is at:

Earth: Lead by: TheOWCA

Water: Lead by: bossman1113

Fire: Lead by: NoMa187

Air: Lead by: SquareDot

Workers:
legolosarrow0726
SASpursFan
SquareDot
georgeboy121
kassy500
Last edited by TheOWCA on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:39 am, edited 27 times in total.
TheOWCA

Location: with all the CAL-I-FOR-NIA girls, they're all so wonderfuul!

Re: Elemental City (full release)

by SonicFF7 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:33 am

Cool, OWCA. Can't wait to see this city when it's done. :>
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by bossman1113 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:52 am

Last edited by bossman1113 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
bossman1113
Veteran

by christozz777 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Hello my friends of the old or new or... I just dont know anymore

As many of you knew, A long time ago, me and TheOWCA came up with a plan to make an awesome city. Since then, much has happened. I logged on to both of the "kreatious" forums and well... I dont know. where is the kreatious that I know and love, where is the kreatious that upmax told me about in his videos and where is the kreatious that was number 14 on the minestatus server list? Im just not sure anymore. Unboxer told me what happened and, ive decided to leave "this" community. Dont get me wrong, I love kreatious... but im not sure what kreatious is anymore. It used to be a great server AND a great community, a community so great that I decided that I was to play on that server untill the end of my minecraft days.

As for the city... OWCA, Noma, and Bossman... I had a great time planing out this city with you, and I wish I could carry out the plans and make a truly great city... but thats sadly not going to happen, or atleast not under my supervision. My one last... "will" if you would call it that, is this:

1) continue to plan and create the city. make it better then I ever would have thought it to be.

2) replace me with someone. hopefully someone who will actually stick with the city through the good and the bad, unlike me who is sort of just, leaving.

I hope that someday in the future, kreatious will rise again, but untill that.. Goodbye
christozz777
Resident

by bossman1113 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Christozz this isnt the place to post your goodbyes, try the general discussion.
bossman1113
Veteran

by christozz777 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:46 pm

yes but it IS the place to say that im not in the city anymore now isnt it
christozz777
Resident

by bossman1113 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 pm

bossman1113
Veteran

by NoMa187 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Ok Chris, Just do the thing that you feel good with, though I'd like to see you come back, cause i think most of the Old Kreatious community will be moving here.

Anyways, So Long my friend, and maybe i see you on the other kreatious also....... :cry:
NoMa187
Veteran

by SASpursFan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Wow, I can't wait :D! The times I'm on the server recently, I've been collecting for the city. OMG c'mon Notch lolz
SASpursFan
Donor

by bossman1113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Ok so we have most of our town centers planned out on the creative server. We, lastly, need Sonic to come up with a design for his and then we can start putting them into full scale projects, sort of a way to see how much space we will need at the final release.

Pics of the town centers will go up today.
bossman1113
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives