Tag changed = Chat disabled (or Muted)

Tag changed = Chat disabled (or Muted)

by Oiggy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:48 am

i am in good mood for games right now or anything like that. my tag got removed for no reason and that is very unncessary. they changed my tag to [Baby] then [Ghost] then [Gh0st] claiming that is was Ghast. and then i got muted i tested before oiggy on the forum and simpletowns in game and simpletowns can read what oiggy said but oiggy could not read what simpletowns said. i know i was muted or my account was messed with.

i want my original tag back [Ghast] and to be unmuted
Mods need to stop messing with me and being meanies.

sorry to be mean but this happend before and people always mess with me and i can take it but muting me and changing my clan name for no reason is unacceptbale

not to offend anyone and this only applies to the mod who did this to me.

SO MEAN

i even told mods on the forum politey to change my tag back to [Ghast] as the clan leader and zerg approving the clan. and they have no right to change it and move me to a clan i do not want

about the mute. i knew i was muted or my account was messed with because i was on 2 accounts 1 forum and one ingame and try talking to eachother. and when it talk also no one else answered

just fix my account the way it was
and stop fooling around and do your job

they changed it but not right [Ghast] not lower case and upper case not all upper or all lower.
Clan: [Void]
Town: Eviltown
Oiggy
Resident

Re: Tag changed = Chat disabled (or Muted)

by WARKRANK » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:47 pm

To begin with, I was not there for any of this, but it really sounds very minor to me. So your "tag" was changed but it was fixed. Hardly sounds like a problem. As far as the "muting" goes, only a player can /ignore another player. Maybe you ignored yourself. By the way, why do you play so many different accounts anyway? The only other way you can be muted as you call it, is by Zerg. I know that Zerg did not mute you. Please stop posting ridiculous things like this creative writing here.
WARKRANK

Return to Archives