[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Current server lag, resolution

Current server lag, resolution

Re: Current server lag, resolution

by Wompawoo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Wompawoo

by masy1 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Ignorant assumption may be what you have just done yourself.

Yes, I may have misjudged you I admit, but you also had countless people giving legitimate reasons as to why it would be a bad idea. Also, you took that paragraph out of context. Read the paragraph above it where I do explain things to you, because I know that I was wrong. Now, I understand that players make the server run. I am a player myself. I do know, however, that quite a few people such as myself do not like it when a new player comes and criticizes the entire situation without knowing the whole story. It starts huge useless argument threads like this, or random arguments in-game which I know that nobody enjoys reading. I admit that I was wrong, but I still don't see you realizing that you were wrong too. I'm going to stop posting in this thread, so be free to degrade me if you so wish.
masy1
Veteran Donor

by Icefang113 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:42 pm

This section of the forums is for bugs . . . not suggestions. Going to lock this and archive it until told otherwise.

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

Previous

Return to Archives