Why no flymod?

Why no flymod?

by ShishirG » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm just curious why flymod is not allowed on the survival server. I've been using flymod since the beginning of me starting minecraft, so its second nature to me to use it everywhere. I just wish to know what the "bad" part about it is...
I asked someone ingame this question and they said that you can use it to evade mobs. While that is true, my house is underground. Where there are no mobs,
ShishirG

Re: Why no flymod?

by SonicFF7 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:20 pm

It's a hack. We don't like hacks. We like legit. We don't like no legit. Using it makes building easy. We don't want building easy. It can be used to cheat everywhere. We don't like cheating. Flymods are for weak people. We don't like weak people.
We don't like Flymods.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by ShishirG » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:26 am

but shouldn't that be an opinion from person to person? You consider flymod a hack, I consider it a helpful mod. Me using it does not hurt you. If it does, please explain.
ShishirG

by SonicFF7 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:31 am

It gives you an HUGE ADVANTAGE. You can fly in caves to get diamonds over lava, You can avoid mobs. You can do everything I CAN'T. It hurts me in so many ways it's sorta not funny. Yeah, I'm really glad there's no fly Mods/hacks.
It just makes no sense to have that on a LEGIT Server. .__________.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by ShishirG » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:50 am

Actually you can't, atleast not with Zombe's flymod. All the "flymod" is, is that you have long invisible legs. If you walk over lava on a 2-3 block distance, it'll still set you on fire. + you can't teleport from it so you will die.
Avoiding mobs is pointless, if i wanted to avoid mobs, i would just do /home because it doesnt block teleporting while in a mob fight. Also, to get diamonds, I use the same method anyone else does. I mine to levels 1-13 and search, i put water near the diamond incase theres lava under. and i mine. Thats how i do it. It also promotes to build beyond from spawn area which will become CROWDED at the rate this server is at. I am in no way in hell walking towards a random direction for a hour to find a good place no one can find and grief.
ShishirG

by Shadowofrsr » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:17 am

The admin has said multiple times no flymod. If you want to use hacks go somewhere else. On creative use vanilla fly, in survival there is no flying allowed because that is not survival. Call it a mod or a hack but its still something that not everyone uses or can use so its against the rules. Violators of the rule will get banned.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

Return to Archives