[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - New Continent?

New Continent?

Re: New Continent?

by TonedTyphoon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:20 am

I think we just need to add more area to the map were already on. I'd most likely Quit the server if they deleted OC. My house and all my stuff are back there.
TonedTyphoon

by stormbringer1 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 am

Well, I only own a little humble shed and a small wheat field in a desert so sure, why not?

stormbringer1
Resident

by killer1892 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:31 am

personaly... I would like a new map. You guys forget that zerg's server dose have lag at times. It uses a lot of memory, I say we ditch this old continent and the current one and get a fresh start. Yeah people have to restart but that's the fun in the game. Just my opinion though, You're choice zerg!
killer1892
Resident

by iExspee » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:47 am

Well I think this can be locked and archived. New planet will come when 1.7.2 bukkit is out.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Jbss11 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Maybe we could get rid of the Old Continent, since a lot of people do not use that anymore, and replace it with a new one. So people who don't wanna lose all of their stuff could continue working on the current continent. Just a suggestion.
Jbss11
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:35 pm

maxmmm1501

by trentcast » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Yes, the result of this original discussion is Pandora. But...

A few things have happened since OC was created in Minecraft version 1.0, to put it bluntly, with new critters, new world structures, new plants, new biomes. The 1.8 update will Change The World yet again, with new critters, ocean structures, and ground deposits. Kreatious should have a build environment to take advantage of them, without having to import it all from /mine.

I have lived on OC since joining Kreatious, and I would be sad to see it go, along with my builds and others'. But I believe the benefits would far outweigh the disadvantages. When the server updates to 1.8, OC should be regenerated.

We should put it to a vote.
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
trentcast
Veteran Donor

by maxmmm1501 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

I seriously doubt oc will be regened, if we do get a addition (which I doubt too) it would be small. Also the possibility of regening some of dark Pandora where nobody has built yet.

Again, I doubt any of that will happen, but its possible.
maxmmm1501

by Epicface_2 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Regarding Regening OC, I have traveled around OC quite a bit, and I have actually found that a lot of the 4000-5000 block outer range away from the spawn road is not built on. People just don't take the time to look for a good area.

Epicface_2
Resident

Previous

Return to Archives