Notch ditches Yogscast on twitter.

Notch ditches Yogscast on twitter.

by 0mgrzx » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:56 pm

These are all quotes from notch's twitter feed:

1.We also learned who not to work with at Minecon. Shame.. :/

2.I'm very sorry about the behavior of the people we won't work with any more. Celebrity or not, you don't f-bomb kids.

3. Yes, Yogscast.

4. Wow. Hate, insults and threats are flooding in from Yogscast fans. I'll stop biting my tongue now.

5. Yogscast repeatedly insulted people, talked behind their backs, refused to cooperate, and acted like total spoiled divas nonstop.

6. They called us "a bunch of nerds who don't know how to run a company", demanded that we pay them to come here (nobody else got paid).

7. And they claim they're the reason minecraft is big and that we should thank them more than anyone else in the community. They're total d****.

8. A kid wanted them to sign something I had signed, and they said they'd cross it out and put "f*** you" there instead.

9. Everyone else in the Minecraft community is all about respecting and caring. They're not. They're an isolated island of egos.

10. All this said, I'm very tired at the moment, and this will probably pass. I do like the work they do, very much.

(I don't know how to proper quote twitter...)

What are your opinions? Let the discussion begin!
0mgrzx
Veteran

Re: Notch ditches Yogscast on twitter.

by pinpoynt » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Well I think the yogcast are funny people but at times they do go overboard. I also think that this topic should be moved to Off-topic because it has nothing to do with kreatious. :)
"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?"

-Carly Rae Jepson

"Psych!! Dats the wrong numbah!!!"

-Supa Hot Fire
pinpoynt
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:47 pm

I'd have to agree with notch on this one...
McCoy1996
Veteran

by dritalia47 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:28 pm

yogscast r dum and i never watched their videos :>
"You cant kill me if im already dead. -suicides-"
dritalia47

by 0mgrzx » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:10 am

Yeah sorry about it being posted in the wrong section...

Personally, I do enjoy the yogscast videos. However, I've always had this feeling, that their cheerfulness towards their fans is fake. I especially don't like Lewis, for some reason. Therefore, I'm with notch on this one, and I find it very believable, that this did indeed happen. However, I think he should have handled it more professionally, rather than gossiping about it, like some teenage bimbo...
0mgrzx
Veteran

by eli7613 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 am

i know they make funny videos but i never heard of the bad parts so i dont know but i sure like the minecraft israphel videos
Image Image
eli7613
Resident

by eli7613 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 am

i know they make funny videos but i never heard of the bad parts so i dont know but i sure like the minecraft israphel videos
Image Image
eli7613
Resident

by mattchuu » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 am

Team Notch. Only if the acusations are true. And because i'm still jealous they got famous off their voices >.>
mattchuu
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:06 am

YogsCast are pretty funny at times, you gotta admit.
I like their videos, I really do..., but I also always had that feeling that they're not REALLY like that.
I gotta go to Team Notch on this one. :S It seems true, and I believe that they did that crap.
Because in all honesty they are pretty waffliesh.
Edit: They even have 1,000,000 subscribers now, so obviously people like them, but I think most people will go on Notch's side, and they might lose some of them there subs because of this incident.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by CarlosRDuque » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:06 am

So this is what they put out as a response
CarlosRDuque
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives