[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Want to buy an SSD for creative server...

Want to buy an SSD for creative server...

Re: Want to buy an SSD for creative server...

by HovR » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 pm

HovR
Veteran

by stormstriker » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:40 am

another thing may be that player knew their creations wouldn't last long on the temp map and were waiting for the full release. maybe we could wait till we get the 1.0 smp world up and running for a few days and see the number of clients get onto it?
Creeper's are hating, so they just rage, and then i kill them :D
stormstriker
Donor

by zerg960 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by HovR » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 pm

I think we both interpreted this in different ways..?

I figured irish_ninja was saying that if creative has a higher demand, we could raise the percentage allocation of system resources to creative, and lower to survival (If they were running off one machine), so creative has more computing power..

However this wouldn't work as we run off two servers, not one.. Unless one of the servers computed the data, and then sent it to the server it is needed at.. But I assume that would be troublesome with ping issues..

I may have interpreted it incorrectly, or you may have? I have no idea.

#SoConfused. :lol:
HovR
Veteran

Previous

Return to Archives