[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Changing the requirements for veterancy?

Changing the requirements for veterancy?

Re: Changing the requirements for veterancy?

by kieranchocian » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 pm

A veteran is a trusted play that plays an active role in the server, voting almost every day. It's not someone that managed to get a rank because their friends are Veterans. Even if I were to be a very nice, trusted player that helps people. I don't play with people often, so no-one will know me well enough personally. They will go for their friends.

It's hard to get my point across; as wording my opinions has always been my weak side. I just hope you can understand where I'm coming from, as I understand where you're coming from.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:52 pm

I totally understand where your coming from dude. People most likely WILL choose their friends to be Vtns just for them to be in Donor chat...
I personally agree with Kirean on this one, because being a Vtn matters about helping people, having trust, and it really depends on what the Staff think of you.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by mattchuu » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:59 pm

mattchuu
Veteran

by kieranchocian » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:03 am

I mean play as in mining together if you get what I mean. Me and Sonic clearly just think that you shouldn't get voted in for popularity, but for trust, helping others etc.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:08 am

Wow, 90% of Vtns got it from being friends with higher ranks...? Isn't that unfair to the other people that ACTUALLY earned it? Just saying...
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

SonicFF7

by mattchuu » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:13 am

yup :3

name 15 of the 40 vtns you actually see helping?
mattchuu
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 am

Yeah, I know none of them really help. All they do is talk in Donor chat all day. XD The people I see help are SnakeJay, Neko, maybe McCoy sometimes... I don't see much, is my point.
Spoiler:

SonicFF7

by kieranchocian » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am

Well; something needs to change. It's like they help alot to get Vtn, and when they get it, they stop helping. (apart from some). And yes, Mccoy does help; I see him helping quite a lot.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:26 am

EXACTLY MAN! They help SO much to get it, then poof all that help is gone... I see people asking questions non-stop and they just keep talking in Donor chat... They NEVER answer, besides a FEW. You know what I notice? When their talking in there, I'm in Global, answering all those lonely questions.I see more Rsds do it for waffle's sake. I don't understand it at ALL.
Spoiler:

SonicFF7

by mattchuu » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:28 am

Yup, I think Veteran needs to be redifined.

Veteran by definition is "is a person who has had long service or experience in a particular occupation or field;" (as quoted by wiki)

I think veteran should be defined as someone who has a long history of playing on the server

and someone who helps out a lot is called Cs or Help (customer support or helper)
mattchuu
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Archives