League of Legends?

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

League of Legends?

by bondsmatthew » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Other than just the little 'circle' of us on Teamspeak, who else plays LoL? Who's your favourite Champion? Any tips to newbies like meh?
Mah summoner name is *DUN DUN DDUUUNNNN* bondsmatthew.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

Re: League of Legends?

by SirDukem » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:57 pm

I like to play this game! :)

I prefer AD Ranged Carrys (Vayne, Ashe, Caitlin, Graves, Corki, Urgot, etc.), because that's the highest % of win I have. For newbies? Just play and learn how to play AGAINST champs. That's usually harder than learning how to play with any champ. I haven't played blind pick much recently, so it's hard for me to give many tips :S. I guess some things to keep in mind is 18 creeps(minions) slain = 1 kill. So make sure you last hit as many creeps as you can, the whole game!

A warm up I usually will do is going to a custom game, buying boots and head to a lane. You can only hit each minion once, and no abilities. You want to aim for 140 creeps slain by 13 minutes. It will get you warmed up for last hitting, and getting that cs! (creeps slain).
SirDukem
Veteran

Re: League of Legends?

by dritalia47 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:03 pm

I think we can all agree that i am the overall best at LoL (even better than shufilla) JK i suck, but it is still fun to play with other people, so tell us your name and we will invite u to our games! :D (add me im Jaguar Jim).
"You cant kill me if im already dead. -suicides-"
dritalia47

Return to Off-Topic